We all have friendships. Some fill us up and others suck the life out of us. Is there any hope for those “extra grace required” relationships that eat away at our joy?
My friend Mary DeMuth reveals the seven deadly friends you’re likely to encounter in her new book The Seven Deadly Friendships. Through wit and wisdom, she will equip you with the tools you need to effectively deal with those difficult relationships and show you how to become a better friend in the process.
About the Book: There’s something wrong with your friendship, but you can’t figure out why. Is everything in your head? Unfortunately, toxic friendships happen to everyone, but we seldom identify the underlying issues while we battle confusion or the friendship breaks up.
Maybe you’re left bewildered in the friendship’s wake, paralyzed to move forward.
After wading through several difficult friendships, Mary DeMuth reveals the seven different types of toxic relationships and empowers you to identify the messiest relationships causing you the greatest anguish.
- Face the reality of your broken relationship, and unearth exactly what went wrong.
- Discover why you may attract toxic people.
- Heal from broken relational patterns so you can choose safer friends.
- Evaluate when it’s time to press into a friendship or let it go.
You’ll gain a new relationship with Jesus as you trust him to be your confidant, healer, and life-giving friend.
About the Author: Mary DeMuth is a writer and speaker who loves to help people live re-storied lives. Author of more than 30 Christian living books. Mary speaks around the country and the world and is the host of the popular daily podcast Pray Every Day, where she prays for you every day of the year. She is the wife of Patrick and the mom of three adult children, currently living in Texas.
Connect with Mary:
- Instagram @MaryDeMuth
- Twitter @MaryDeMuth
- Facebook @AuthorMaryDeMuth
Books mentioned in this episode:
Subscribe to the Podcast: The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love: If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.