It’s an honor to welcome my friend Joel Richardson back to The Shaun Tabatt Show to talk about the amazing discoveries he made during his on-location research for his book Mount Sinai in Arabia: The True Location Revealed.
About the Book: Mount Sinai is the very place where God’s presence was revealed in “a blazing fire” (Hebrews 12:18). This is the mountain where Elijah fled to and heard the “still small” voice of God (1 Kings 19). It is also likely the place where Paul the apostle traveled to shortly after his conversion experience to receive a fuller revelation of his gospel from heaven. It is a mountain that is literally drenched with divine history. So where is Mount Sinai?
The debate over where the true Mount Sinai is located goes back thousands of years. Since the popularization of the view that Jebel al-Lawz in Saudi Arabia is the real location by American explorers Ron Wyatt, Bob Cornuke and Jim and Penny Caldwell, the debate has only raged all the more. Join New York Times bestselling author and internationally recognized teacher Joel Richardson as he explores the many reasons why this controversial location is by far the best candidate for the true “Mountain of God.”
With the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia presently building a mega-city known as Neom around this ancient mountain, Mount Sinai in Arabia highlights the many reasons why Jebel al-Lawz is by far the best candidate to be the true “Mountain of God.”
Complete with more than fifty full-color photographs and maps Mount Sinai in Arabia looks at
- the biblical evidence for Mount Sinai being in the land of Midian;
- Mount Sinai in ancient Jewish, Christian, and Islamic traditions;
- the evidence that Paul journeyed to Mount Sinai;
- the discovery of Moses’ altar and the golden calf altar;
- a massive split rock located near Jebel al-Lawz;
- Egyptian-like petroglyphs depicting cows;
- paintings of archers guarding the base of the mountain;
- Jethro’s caves;
- And much more.
About the Author: Joel Richardson is a New York Times bestselling author, filmmaker, and teacher. Joel lives in the United States with his wife and five children. With a special love for all the peoples of the Middle East, Joel travels globally, preparing the Church for the great challenges of our time, teaching on the gospel, living with biblical hope, the return of Jesus. He is the author, editor, director, or producer of several books and documentaries, and is the host of the popular online Christian program, the Underground.
Connect with Joel:
Books by Joel Richardson:
- Episode 242: Joel Richardson – The Mystery of Catastrophe
- Episode 143: Joel Richardson – Mystery Babylon: Unlocking the Bible’s Greatest Prophetic Mystery
Subscribe to the Podcast:
The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.