In this episode I’m joined by my friend Kathy DeGraw to explore the question, Is it OK for Christians to celebrate Halloween?
About Kathy DeGraw: Kathy DeGraw is the founder of DeGraw Ministries, a prophetic healing and deliverance ministry releasing the love and power of God. She travels empowering and establishing ministries, equipping and igniting the believer and delivering people from the powers of darkness. Kathy is married to Pastor Ron DeGraw and is a mom to three adult children.
Connect with Kathy:
Books by Kathy DeGraw:
Subscribe to the Podcast: The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love: If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on Apple Podcasts and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.