Welcome to The Shaun Tabatt Show! Today my special guest is Lloyd Hildebrand, Publisher and CEO at Bridge-Logos.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”.
Here’s a quick look at some of the ground we cover in the interview:
- Lloyd’s current role at Bridge-Logos
- How Lloyd got started in the publishing industry
- Significant changes Lloyd has witnessed during his time working in the publishing industry
- Lloyd’s advice for younger men and women working in the publishing industry
- Dialog about why Lloyd chooses to write books on prayer
- Lloyd’s advice for new and aspiring authors
- The books that have impacted Lloyd most in his Christian journey
- New books to be on the lookout for from Bridge-Logos.
About Lloyd Hildebrand:
Lloyd B. Hildebrand is the Publisher/CEO of Bridge-Logos Foundation, Inc. He has edited hundreds of books, co-authored several, and ghost-written many. He has also served as a soldier, professor, and pastor. He and his wife, Peggy, live in northern Florida.
Connect with Lloyd:
Join the Conversation:
Half the fun of doing theses podcasts is the conversation that happens around them. With each episode, I’ll be asking a new question. Here’s my question for episode 12:
Explore Additional Resources:
Here are some of the websites and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Books by Lloyd Hildebrand
- Books that impacted Lloyd’s Christian journey:
- New Books From Bridge-Logos:
- Other books mentioned in the episode:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.