Welcome to The Shaun Tabatt Show! My friend Laura Harris Smith returns to the show today to talk about The 30-Day Faith Detox, share about her new oil blend Quiet Brain, and give us a sneak peek into her forthcoming book The Healthy Living Handbook.
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
Here’s what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Laura shares some of her backstory and how she got “pushed” into pursuing a Faith Detox lifestyle. (00:50 – 05:41)
- The 30-Day Faith Detox is a reset for a person’s body, mind, and spirit. Laura explains how she is able to simultaneously impact all three at the same time.(05:42 – 13:45)
Following The 30-Day Faith Detox your body develops a sort of “super power” where it’s now able to let you know when you’re eating foods that are bad for you. (13:46 – 19:14)
- Different colored fruits and vegetables nourish different parts of the body. Laura shares how God surprised her with that aspect of the book. (19:15 – 30:14)
- Things that still surprise Laura as she looks back on the past 14 months since the book released. (30:15 – 35:01)
- Laura shares a few of the top questions her readers ask about The 30-Day Faith Detox. (35:02 – 37:06)
- Habits and routines that have contributed to Laura’s ongoing health and wellness. (37:07 – 38:56)
- Tips on cooking and food preparation during The 30-Day Faith Detox. (38:57 – 40:18)
- Tools or products that have been a game-changer healthwise. (40:19 – 44:45)
- Laura shares the story behind her new oil blend Quiet Brain. (44:46 – 56:21)
- The Healthy Living Handbook releases December 2017. Laura gives a sneak peek at what we can expect in the new book. (56:22 – 1:00:00)
- Places to connect with Laura on the web to get copies of her books and check out her new oil blend Quiet Brain. (1:00:01 – 1:01:26)
About the Book: It’s time to push the reset button for your body, mind and spirit!
In this new, groundbreaking total-being cleanse, wellness expert and certified nutritional counselor Laura Harris Smith takes on not only your body but also your mind and spirit.
Day by day, prayer by prayer, you will confront 30 universal faith toxins like doubt, discouragement and anger. And flush them out.
Each day offers a simple body detox that associates specific body organs with the faith toxins you are flushing out, and by the end of the 30 days, you will have a total body detox.
Using ingredients right from your own kitchen, you’ll get delicious recipes for colorful smoothies, juices, soups and entrees. There’s even a section for veggie-haters! Make the connection between physical health and spiritual health, and start feeling better physically, mentally and spiritually.
About the Author: Laura Harris Smith founded Eastgate Creative Christian Fellowship with her husband, Pastor Chris Smith, and she is the director for the Eastgate Creative Arts Conservatory, where among other things, she mentors young writers all over the world in her online creative writing classes. An actress, playwright, poet, and media dynamo, she was a TV host on the Shop at Home Network and is the author of multiple books. With one foot in ministry and one in media, Laura and her husband have six children and reside near Nashville, Tennessee.
Connect with Laura:
Order your copy of The 30-Day Faith Detox:
Other Products & Resources Mentioned in the Episode:
Join the e-mail list:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.