Welcome to The Shaun Tabatt Show! Today I sit down with Dianne Leman to discuss her brand new book We’re Pregnant! How to Receive God’s Cure for Infertility.
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
Here’s the ground we cover in today’s conversation:
- First off Di, tell us a bit of the Dianne Leman origin story. I’d love to hear more about your family background, how you and Happy met, and when it was that your first encountered Jesus. (00:38 – 16:45)
- You grew up in a church environment that didn’t believe in miracles. How did people react when you miraculously became pregnant? (16:46 – 19:04)
- How did you begin ministering to others struggling with infertility as you were now starting to have your own children? (19:05 – 23:20)
- People struggling with infertility experience a lot of discouragement. What sorts of truths would you share with them to build their faith and help them to begin moving towards a place where they believe change and healing is actually possible? (23:21 – 30:26)
- Part two of the book helps build the reader’s faith and part three gives them some concrete action steps of praying, believing, partnering, and never giving up. Talk to us about those. (30:27 – 36:56)
- What do you hope the reader takes away from your book, both those who are struggling with infertility and those who and ministering in this area? (36:57 – 39:38)
- Di, if the listeners want to find out more about you and about your brand new book, where should they go on the web? (39:39 – 40:51)
About the Book: If you have longed to shout, “We’re pregnant!” but have lost hope of ever doing so, this book will restore your hope. Dianne Leman shares her own story of receiving God’s cure for her hopeless infertility after she and her husband exhausted all their natural and medical options. Now the mother of five, grandmother of 16, and pastor to thousands, Dianne discovered how much God wants to cure infertility in every couple. This book is for you, whether you know God or not—you might have no faith at all, a weak or wavering faith, or a deep and abiding faith in God. His love and healing are not bound by our faith or worldview—thank God, literally! Hundreds of couples from all over the world have implemented the lessons outlined in this book. They have received answers to their dilemmas of: “It’s impossible for us to get pregnant. There is nothing medically wrong, but we still can’t conceive. We don’t even know if we even believe in God or how to pray! We don’t know what else to do.” Hundreds have had hope restored and have received God’s cure for infertility and the gift of children. You will be encouraged as you read the stories of others and learn how you can apply the same lessons to receive God’s cure for infertility. You, too, may soon be singing, “We’re pregnant!”
About the Author: Dianne Leman married her University of Illinois sweetheart, Happy, and together they dreamed of successful careers in finance and education and of raising a large family. However, Dianne had a devastating struggle with infertility and a dire diagnosis of no hope, no children. Their hopelessness gave way to a surprise encounter with a miracle-working God, and after seven years of marriage, they became pregnant with their first son. This so revolutionized their lives that they started a small gathering in their home that eventually became a church, The Vineyard Church of Central Illinois, in Urbana, Illinois. Together Dianne and Happy lead this church of over 3,000 people. A graduate of the University of Illinois , Vineyard Leadership Institute and Vineyard Bible Institute, Dianne serves on the National Executive Board for the Vineyard Churches of America. She also leads the national teams for Women in Leadership and Spiritual Renewal. In her free time, Dianne loves reading books, walking with her husband, swimming in her pool, and playing with her many grandchildren.
Connect with Dianne:
Order your copy of We’re Pregnant! How to Receive God’s Cure for Infertility:
Join the e-mail list:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.