Welcome to The Shaun Tabatt Show! Today I sit down with Kynan Bridges to discuss his new book Unmasking the Accuser: How to Fight Satan’s Favorite Lie (Whitaker House, 2017).
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
Here’s the ground we cover in this conversation:
- Let’s begin with the author origin story. Tell us a bit about your background and why were you the right guy God set in place to write this book? (00:38 – 03:11)
- Talk to us about some of the ways this problem manifests itself not only in the church, but also in businesses and organizations. (03:12 – 05:26)
- How have you applied this message in your own life, in your own personal relationships? (05:27 – 07:29)
- One of the terms from the book that was new to me is the idea of an offense broker. Explain that that means and why we need to be aware of it. (07:30 – 09:05)
- You had a vision where God revealed to you Satan’s agenda for the bride of Christ, the church. What was that vision and what does Motel 6 have to do with Jesus’ agenda? (09:06 – 14:07)
- What final challenge or encouragement do you want to share with every person who reads your book? (14:08 – 16:01)
- Kynan shares a closing prayer with the listeners. (16:02 – 17:12)
- Where can people go on the web to connect with you and find out more about your ministry and books? (17:13 – 17:31)
About the Book: When was the last time a Christian hurt you?
The demonic trio of slander, gossip, and offense has gained huge momentum both in our society and in the church. They ruin marriages, relationships, destroy churches, and discredit those in spiritual leadership. Even worse, instead of fighting them, believers daily aid these spirits. And daily, other believers fall victim. The church’s main problem today is a lack of love, forgiveness, and unity.
Satan’s favorite lie is that spiritual attacks always come from outside—that Christians can’t hurt each other. But when Pastor Kynan Bridges rips the mask off of the accuser, the truth is revealed: Satan’s spirits of slander, gossip, and offense are determined to tear the kingdom apart, and they use believers to do it—leading to bitterness and spiritual disease.
With a careful study of the Word of God, Pastor Kynan shows a way out. In this book, you will learn how to:
- Recognize the devastation of slander
- Identify the satanic nature of gossip
- Avoid the temptation to be hurt and offended
- Release those who have wounded you
- Use love and forgiveness as a powerful weapon to walk in victory over the enemy, the accuser of the brethren.
About the Author: Pastor Kynan T. Bridges through his profound revelation of the Word of God and dynamic teaching ministry has revolutionized the lives of many in the body of Christ. Through his practical approach to applying the deep biblical truths of the Word of God, Pastor Kynan reveals the authority and identity of the New Covenant believer. He is the Senior Pastor of Grace & Peace Global Fellowship in Tampa, Florida where he lives with his wife Gloria, and their four children. God has placed on Pastor Kynan a peculiar anointing for understanding and teaching the Scriptures along with the gift of prophecy and healing. Pastor Kynan and his wife Gloria, through an Apostolic Anointing, are committed to equipping the body of Christ to live in the supernatural everyday and fulfill the Great Commission. His desire is to see the nations transformed by the unconditional love of God.
Connect with Kynan:
Order your copy of Unmasking the Accuser:
Join the e-mail list:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.