Welcome to The Shaun Tabatt Show! Today I speak with J. Warner Wallace about his new book Forensic Faith: A Homicide Detective Makes the Case for a More Reasonable, Evidential Christian Faith (David C. Cook, 2017).
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
About the Book: A cold-case homicide detective helps Christians understand why it’s important to develop a “forensic faith” and provides a unique template to help them become effective “Christian Case Makers.”
Forensic Faith will help readers:
- understand why they have a duty to defend the truth
- develop a training strategy to master the evidence for Christianity
- learn how to employ the techniques of a detective to discover new insights from God’s Word
- become better communicators by learning the skills of professional case makers
With real-life detective stories, fascinating strategies, and biblical insights, Wallace teaches readers cold-case investigative disciplines they can apply to their Christian faith. Forensic Faith is an engaging, fresh look at what it means to be a Christian.
About the Author: J. Warner Wallace is a cold-case homicide detective who has been featured on Dateline, Fox News, and Court TV. A former atheist, he is the author of Cold-Case Christianity and God’s Crime Scene. Wallace has a master’s degree in theology and lives in California with his wife and four children.
Connect with J. Warner Wallace:
Order your copy of Forensic Faith:
Join the e-mail list:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.