Welcome to The Shaun Tabatt Show! In this episode I speak with Timothy P. Smith about his book The Chamberlain Key: Unlocking the God Code to Reveal Divine Messages Hidden in the Bible.
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
Here are questions Timothy and I discuss in this interview:
- First off Timothy, I’d love for you to share a bit of your origin story. Tell us about some of the early experiences that helped you to develop a passion for artifacts and antiquities. (00:39 – 02:18)
- How did you get started looking for encrypted codes in the ancient Hebrew Bible? (02:19 – 15:37)
- Tell us about the initial discovery where you found your own name encoded in the Hebrew text. (15:38 – 20:17)
- What do you think these discoveries imply about the formation and origin of these Hebrew texts? (20:18 – 25:35)
- How does your work differ from Michael Drosnin’s book The Bible Code? (25:36 – 29:33)
- Timothy, as you think of readers getting to the final page of The Chamberlain Key, what do you most hope they take away from interacting with your story? (29:34 – 31:48)
- Timothy, I know many of my listeners are going to want to find out more, so tell us where we can connect with you online? (31:49 – 32:49)
About the Book: Imagine you are a young, ambitious, successful appraiser of artifacts and antiquities—your services in demand by many of the most powerful individuals and branches of government in Washington, D. C. Your future could not seem brighter—except for a troubling dream…with the same mysterious message…on the same exact date…three years in a row…
A True Story…Better Than Fiction
Timothy P. Smith, heir to a renowned family business responsible for construction or renovation of some of America’s most cherished landmarks, struggled to understand the significance of his recurring dream…until he had another dream–one that identified a specific location where it seemed he might find answers to his questions. So Timothy drove to a remote spot in British Columbia. There the adventure–which later led to a startling discovery in the oldest Hebrew text of the Bible–began.
It took the convergence of the sacred text, one man’s life, and modern computer technology to reveal messages that may explain dramatic world events, as well as influence every person alive today.
Welcome to The Chamberlain Key.
About the Author: Timothy P. Smith is a noted appraiser and conservator of artifacts and antiquities. He has discovered and recovered many priceless historical items, none of which has amazed and excited him as much as “the chamberlain key.” Timothy and his wife reside in Virginia.
Connect with Timothy:
Order your copy of The Chamberlain Key:
Did you enjoy my interview with Timothy P. Smith? My friends at Audible would like to give you The Chamberlain Key audiobook for free! Visit AudibleTrial.com/Shaun to claim your free audiobook download and 30-day free trial of their outstanding service.
Join the e-mail list:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.