Welcome to the Shaun Tabatt Show! Today my special guest is Jennifer O. White and we’re talking about her new book Prayers for New Brides: Putting on God’s Armor After the Wedding Dress (New Leaf Press, 2015).
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”.
About The Book:
A new wife is seldom aware of the intense spiritual battle threatening her dreams of happily ever after. Often, she enters the marriage without the benefit of great examples, biblical knowledge, and mentors offering godly wisdom. The battle begins and she is unarmed. Can her faith survive? Will her marriage become another divorce statistic? Prayers for New Brides will empower her to protect her heart and marriage. Within these short chapters she will:
- Learn biblical truths about marriage, the spiritual battle, and prayer
- Pray in agreement with God’s will for her marriage
- Activate these truths in her life through study, journaling, and intentional conversations with her husband and other wives.
Marriage is God’s design. He has a battle plan, the power and the resources to win. When a wife knows who God is and what He can do, she can trust Him to sustain her and her marriage. Her joy will be complete as she allows Him to enable her to do more for her union than she can imagine.
About the Author:
Jennifer White writes with fierce honesty to every new bride from her own experience of one failed marriage and one rescued by the Wonderful Counselor.
Connect with Jennifer:
Join the Conversation:
Half the fun of doing these podcasts is the conversation that happens around them. With each episode, I’ll be asking a new questions. Here’s my question for episode 21:
Question: Can you relate to the struggles Jennifer faced in her marriage? How has God encouraged and sustained you on your marriage journey?
Explore Additional Resources:
Here are some of the resources mentioned in this episode:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.