Whoever you are, whatever your financial situation, serial entrepreneur and CEO Matt Manero is here to give you a wake-up call to the reality that if you want to walk in freedom and experience the life of your dreams, it’s going to take real money.
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
About the Book: Twenty-five years ago, I set off on my own with nothing but a folding table and a phone. For years, real success eluded me. I told people I was doing well when I was often on the edge of being broke.
Millions of people face the same plight–including my beloved brother-in-law, who died tragically before he could fix his money problems. That was MY wake-up call. I knew I needed more money, but I didn’t know how to get it. I only turned things around by getting honest with myself, taking responsibility for my situation, and figuring out some practical solutions. Now I’m going to show you how to do the same.
In polite society, we don’t like to talk about money. But it’s too important to tiptoe around. In these pages, you and I are going to cut the BS and get real. For starters, I’ll help you understand . . .
- How the money has moved. Stop making decisions based on advice that worked decades ago, but no longer.
- The dangers of living in a “False Positive.” It’s easy to tell ourselves that we have enough– until we’re hit with medical bills, aging parents, tuition, or early retirement.
- The cheap comfort of the blamer mind-set: It might feel good to blame the government, the economy, or your boss for your troubles, but it won’t change anything. Do you want an excuse, or do you want more money?
- The power of “Lifestyle by Design.” Visualize your long-term goal and work backward to figure out how to get there.
- The trade-offs of being an employer or employee. You can get rich by starting a business or by rising to the top of an existing organization.
Let’s figure out what’s right for you. It’s going to take grit and guts, but if you follow my road map, you’ll start accumulating real wealth, the kind that lets you live the life of your dreams and lasts for generations to come.
About the Author: Matt Manero is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO of four companies, including Commercial Fleet Financing, which made the Inc. 500 list of America’s fastest-growing companies two years in a row. He hosts a syndicated radio show and podcast on the Lifestyle Talk Radio Network and speaks to audiences around the country. He lives with his wife and three sons in Dallas.
Connect with Matt:
Get your own copy of You Need More Money:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.