I’m honored to welcome Bullet Journal creator Ryder Carroll to the podcast to share the story behind his wildly popular organizational method. His new book The Bullet Journal Method details how you can go from passenger to pilot of your life through intentional living.
About the Book: For years Ryder Carroll tried countless organizing systems, online and off, but none of them fit the way his mind worked. Out of sheer necessity, he developed a method called the Bullet Journal that helped him become consistently focused and effective. When he started sharing his system with friends who faced similar challenges, it went viral. Just a few years later, to his astonishment, Bullet Journaling is a global movement.
The Bullet Journal Method is about much more than organizing your notes and to-do lists. It’s about what Carroll calls “intentional living”: weeding out distractions and focusing your time and energy in pursuit of what’s truly meaningful, in both your work and your personal life. It’s about spending more time with what you care about, by working on fewer things. His new book shows you how to…
- Track the past: Using nothing more than a pen and paper, create a clear and comprehensive record of your thoughts.
- Order the present: Find daily calm by tackling your to-do list in a more mindful, systematic, and productive way.
- Design the future: Transform your vague curiosities into meaningful goals, and then break those goals into manageable action steps that lead to big change.
Carroll wrote this book for frustrated list-makers, overwhelmed multitaskers, and creatives who need some structure. Whether you’ve used a Bullet Journal for years or have never seen one before, The Bullet Journal Method will help you go from passenger to pilot of your own life.
About the Author: Ryder Carroll is a digital product designer and inventor of the Bullet Journal method. He’s had the privilege of working with companies like Adidas, American Express, Cisco, IBM, Macy’s, and HP. He’s been featured by the New York Times, LA Times, Fast Co., The Wall Street Journal, BBC, Vogue, New York Magazine, Bloomberg, and others.
Connect with Ryder:
Essential Bullet Journal Resources:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.