- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”.
Bible+ by Olive Tree is a must-have app for reading and studying God’s Holy Word. Take notes, highlights, and bookmarks in the app and sync to all your devices. This free Bible Study App features a powerful Resource Guide that links your Bible text with outstanding study Bibles, maps, commentaries, and more for an in-depth Bible study experience. Start a Bible reading plan and Bible+ will track your progress as you read through Scripture. Our unique split window allows you to create your own customized parallel Bible to easily compare Bible translations. Install now and explore over 100 more free titles.
What’s New in Version 6.0.0:
The team at Olive Tree has been hard at work revisiting every screen in the app to bring you a fresh new look and feel.
Bible+ 6.0.0 Change Log:
- Dark Theme for Night Reading
- Simplified user interface
- Newly designed menu makes everything easier to find
- Bookmarks are now called Saved Passages
- My Stuff and App Settings are now in one place
- iOS 9: Use Spotlight to lookup passages in your recent reading history
About Monty Galloway:
Monty Galloway serves as Marketing Manager for Olive Tree Bible Software.
Connect with Monty:
Join the Conversation:
Half the fun of doing these podcasts is the conversation that happens around them. With each episode, I’ll be asking a new questions. Here’s my question for episode 35:
Question: Are you an Olive Tree Bible Software user? Tell us some of the ways you use it every day.
Explore Additional Resources:
Here are some of the resources mentioned in this episode:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.