Welcome to The Shaun Tabatt Show! Today I dive into the topic of marriage with my friend Sue Detweiler. Her new book 9 Traits of a Life-Giving Marriage: How to Build a Relationship that Lasts is a real game changer that’s impacting marriages across the country.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”.
About the Book:
Are you tired of the crazy cycles that can cause your marriage to spiral out of control? Do you want to build a marriage that lasts? 9 Traits of a Life-Giving Marriage will help you:
- Heal the broken places in your marriage
- Strengthen your relationship with your spouse
- Understand God’s plan for your marriage
- Revive your relationship with God’s transformative power
You can have a marriage that lasts — with God’s help!
About The Author:
Sue Detweiler is a wife, mother of six, author, and pastor with more than twenty-five years of experience in marriage, ministry, and education. She is also a popular speaker who shares her heart and wisdom internationally on issues related to marriage, family, women, prayer, leadership, and ministry.
Sue’s first book, 9 Traits of a Life-Giving Mom, hit No. 1 on Amazon’s hot new releases for Christian women’s issues. Her newest book, 9 Traits of a Life-Giving Marriage, grew out of her and her husband’s heart to help couples grow closer to God and to each other. In their pastoral ministry to marriages, they have seen how sharing their own struggles can help create a safe context for couples to be transparent and honest with their own issues. Wayne and Sue have also seen God’s transformative power heal and restore marriages through the marriage conferences and workshops they have led.
Connect with Sue:
Explore Additional Resources:
Here are some of the resources mentioned in this episode:
Subscribe to the Podcast:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.