Welcome to The Shaun Tabatt Show! Today my guest is Karen Jensen Salisbury and we’ll be talking about her book How to Make the Right Decision Every Time: 10 Keys for Finding God’s Direction (Charisma House, 2015).
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”.
About the Book:
We all have to make decisions, big and small, every day. Sometimes those decisions are life changing, and we can become paralyzed in the process. We wonder:
“WHAT DOES GOD WANT ME TO DO? HOW CAN I KNOW HIS WILL? WHAT IF I MAKE THE WRONG CHOICE?”
How to Make the Right Decision Every Time reveals biblical and practical keys to help you find direction, uncover your purpose, discover God’s will, and get it right every time. With biblical wisdom and successful examples of everyday people, this book will empower you to:
- LEARN HOW GOD DESIRES TO GUIDE YOU EVERY DAY THROUGH HIS WORD
- DISCOVER PRACTICAL WAYS TO APPLY GOD’S PRINCIPLES FOR MAKING DECISIONS
- REMOVE THE PRESSURE AND FEAR OF MAKING WRONG CHOICES
You can turn apprehension to action, master the art of decision making, and approach life confidently every day.
About Karen Jensen Salisbury:
KAREN JENSEN SALISBURY travels the country and the world preaching and teaching God’s Word. She’s been a pastor and children’s minister, and she’s been involved in music ministry and women’s ministry. She has also been a professional writer for more than thirty years. She was an instructor at Rhema Bible Training College in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, where she was the editor and principal writer for the Connections alumni magazine. She and her husband, Bob, live in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Connect with Karen:
Join the Conversation:
Half the fun of doing theses podcasts is the conversation that happens around them. With each episode, I’ll be asking a new question. Here’s my question for episode 5:
Explore Additional Resources:
Here are some of the websites and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Book: How to Make The Right Decision Every Time
- Book: Why, God, Why?: What to Do When Life Doesn’t Make Sense
Subscribe to the Podcast:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.