- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”.
“Ulrich Zwingli of Zurich, a great reformer overshadowed by two greater, Luther and Calvin, should be much better known than he is. This well-informed and workmanlike book will surely make him so.”
“Combining the imagination employed in his engaging children’s books, Bill brings the careful scholarship of a theologian to shine a brilliant light on the complexities and conflicts of the ministry of Ulrich Zwingli. With warmth and pastoral appreciation, he demonstrates the intense practical implications of grappling with the issues that Zwingli faced, and how Christians can gain perspective for life and ministry in the church today.”
About William Boekestein:
William Boekestein is the pastor of Immanuel Fellowship Church in Kalamazoo, MI. He has authored several books including Why Christ Came: 31 Meditations on the Incarnation (with Joel Beeke), and (for children) Faithfulness under Fire: The Story of Guido de Bres, The Quest for Comfort: The Story of the Heidelberg Catechism, and The Glory of Grace: The Story of the Canons of Dort.
Connect with William:
Join the Conversation:
Half the fun of doing theses podcasts is the conversation that happens around them. With each episode, I’ll be asking a new question. Here’s my question for episode 6:
Explore Additional Resources:
Here are some of the websites and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Book: Zwingli by G. R. Potter (Cambridge University Press, 1984)
- Website: Ulrich Zwingli Bitesize Biographies on Facebook
- Website: Bitesize Biographies Series (EPBooks.org)
Subscribe to the Podcast:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.