Welcome to The Shaun Tabatt Show! In this episode I speak with Hettie Brittz about her new book unNatural Mom: Why You Are the Perfect Mom for Your Kids (David C. Cook, 2016).
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”
- Recognize how unrealistic our culture’s standards of mothering are
- Move beyond the myths of supermom
- Complete the “Parenting Style Assessment” to determine your own parenting style
- Understand and forgive the mothers who hurt you
- Embrace your capabilities as well as your challenges
In Christ, the unnatural mom becomes the supernatural mom who is just right for her family.
About the Author:
Hettie Brittz is an author, international speaker, and one of South Africa’s foremost voices on parenting advice. She is the developer of the Evergreen Parenting Course and Tall Trees Profiles. Hettie and her husband, Gospel singer Louis Brittz, live in South Africa with their three children.
Connect with Hettie:
Buy the Book:
Subscribe to the Podcast: