Welcome to the Shaun Tabatt Show! Today my special guest is Ryan Hanley and we’ll be discussing the elements of his book Content Warfare: How to find your audience, tell your story and win the battle for attention online. Special thanks to Rod Tucker, Sue Detweiler, Sundi Jo Graham, and Gary Roe for submitting questions for this interview.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save Link As”.
About The Book:
There is a battle taking place online every day. It’s not a fight for the fate of the world… just the future of your business. A battle fought with content. A battle far too many businesses are losing.
This is Content Warfare. We’re here to win the battle for attention.
Content Warfare is a work in defiance of mediocre content marketing
Connect with Ryan:
Join the Conversation:
Half the fun of doing theses podcasts is the conversation that happens around them. With each episode, I’ll be asking a new question. Here’s my question for episode 9:
Explore Additional Resources:
Here are some of the websites and resources mentioned in this episode:
- Book: Content Warfare
- Crowd-fund Your Next Book: Publishizer
- Tool: Buffer App
- Tool: Mail Chimp
- Tool: Sprout Social
- Tool: HootSuite
- Tool: Friends + Me
- Chrome Extension: MozBar
- Chrome Extension: Pin It Button
- Chrome Extension: Buffer
- Tom Morkes
- Guy Vincent
- Wade Harman
Subscribe to the Podcast:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
Share the Love:
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.