I enjoyed chatting with marketing professional John Jantsch about The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur, a book written for entrepreneurs, as well as anyone else seeking to find a deeper meaning in their work and life.
About the Book: The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur offers overworked and harried entrepreneurs and anyone who thinks like one, a much-needed guide for tapping into the wisdom that is most relevant to the entrepreneurial life. The book is filled with inspirational meditations that contain the thoughts and writings of notable American authors. Designed as a daily devotional, it is arranged in a calendar format and features readings of transcendentalist literature and others.
Each of The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur meditations is followed by a reflection and a challenging question from John Jantsch. He draws on his lifetime of experience as a successful coach for small business and startup leaders to offer an entrepreneurial context. Jantsch shows how entrepreneurs can learn to trust their ideas and overcome the doubt and fear of everyday challenges. The book contains:
- A unique guide to meditations, especially designed for entrepreneurs
- A range of topics such as self-awareness, trust, creativity, resilience, failure, growth, freedom, love, integrity, and passion
- An inspirational meditation for each day of the year. . . including leap year
- Reflections from John Jantsch, small business marketing expert and the author of the popular book Duct Tape Marketing
The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur is a practical handbook for anyone seeking to embrace the practice of self-trust.
About the Author: John Jantsch has owned a business for almost three decades, observing and documenting the entrepreneurial experience through his own unique story. He is the bestselling author of Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine, and more. His books have been translated into ten languages, and his writing has appeared in Inc., Entrepreneur, and Southwest: The Magazine.
Books by John Jantsch:
Subscribe to the Podcast: The Shaun Tabatt Show is syndicated over a wide range of distribution networks. Choose your favorite and subscribe.
- Click Here to Subscribe via Apple Podcasts
- Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
- Click Here to Subscribe via Stitcher Radio
- Click Here to Subscribe via Player FM
- Click Here to Subscribe via TuneIn
- Click Here to Subscribe via Google Play
- Click Here to Subscribe via Overcast
- Click Here to Subscribe via Spotify
- Click Here Subscribe Via iHeartRadio
Share the Love: If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on Apple Podcasts and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
© Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com, 2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shaun Tabatt and ShaunTabatt.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.